Laminar flow cabinets prevent contamination of semiconductor wafers, pharmaceutical products, biological samples, and other particle sensitive materials. The working area is protected from dust and airborne contaminants as filtered air is drawn through a HEPA filter and blown in a unidirectional (laminar) flow towards the user.
The work bench is made from stainless steel so that it can be easily cleaned and is less prone to corrosion.
The Biobase BBS-H1300 / BBS-H1800 features:
- Designed and manufactured to comply with AS 2252.6-2011 Controlled environments Clean workstations - Design, installation and use
- LCD display - with quick display for airflow velocity, UV timer, UV work time, systems work time and real time
- 2 x waterproof sockets, located in the side panel for optimum convenience when using small devices inside the cabinet
- UV-C lamp with 253.7 nanometers for efficient decontamination
- Transparent side glass windows maximise light and visibility inside the cabinet