A range of 5 benchtop Fume Cupboards suitable for a broad range of professional laboratory applications and requirements. Their ductless construction means they are ready to plugin and use.
All cabinets include an electronic airflow display, LED lighting, cable entry point, spillage tray and pre-filter(s).
- Harmful fumes pass through the units filters, re-circulating clean air back into the laboratory.
- The safety alarm will alert the operator if face velocity falls below 0.3 m/sec.
- Carbon and HEPA filters are available to suit most laboratory applications.
- There is no need for expensive ducting to be installed due to the units recirculatory airflow.
- Internal lighting illuminates the work surface.
- Clear Acrylic panels allow for tri-directional viewing.
- Its ductless construction allows for the unit to be easily moved.
- The Acrylic construction also allows for easy cleaning.
- Cable pass through ports allow electrical cords to enter the work zone.