About TOMI Steramist
TOMI Steramist is a mobile environmentally safe TGA approved technology that can be rapidly deployed to kill deadly pathogens and bacteria on contact even in most sensitive environments such as Hospitals or Laboratories. Tomi Steramist can also be incorporated into existing cleaning protocols for Corrective facilities, Police vehicles, Age Care, Daycare, Schools, Commercial buildings and homes.
Steramist Binary Ionization Technology relies on only one active ingredient, low percentage hydrogen peroxide and is the first EPA Registered solution and equipment combination to be used as a hospital healthcare disinfectant.
The mist produced from this patented, revolutionary disinfecting technology reacts on contact, deactivating problem microorganisms such as pathogens, bacteria and other germs. It also leaves no noxious fumes, residue, or trace in the environment, only Oxygen and Humidity. The no-rinse, no wipe solution avoids damage to equipment, making it the perfect solution for laboratories and health care facilities with the most stringent decontamination standards. It’s also safe for use around electronic equipment.
TOMI Steramist makes disinfecting simple
The process is non-corrosive, non-caustic, fast-acting and easy to implement any facility existing cleaning protocol. With Steramist, you get superior quality while taking a fraction of the time and effort for turnover.
EPA registration includes MRSA, H1N1, Salmonella, Norovirus, C.Diff, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas. Further Steramist room treatment has been validated against Geobacillus stearothermophilus, the bacteria spore considered to be the gold standard in sterilisation validation.
TOMI Steramist comes in a wide range of solutions, including:
- Hand-held Point and Spray Surface unit
- Portable Automated Complete Room Environment System
- Custom-installed Complete Room Decontamination Systems
TOMI Steramist features:
- Effective against Bacterial Spores, Mould, Viruses
- Effective against COVID-19, Influenza A
- TGA approved
- EPA registered
- EPA registration includes MRSA, H1N1, Salmonella, Norovirus, C.Diff, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas
- Developed by DARPA – United States Defence Advanced Research Project Agency
- Only 1 active ingredient, 7.8% Hydrogen Peroxide
- Leaves no fumes, residue or trace, only Oxygen & Humidity
- Quick room decontamination turn-around time.
- Safe to be used on sensitive electronics
- No rinse, no wipe solution
- Does not decompose on to hazardous substances, only Oxygen & Humidity
- Suitable for hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceuticals, commercial building, homes, planes, public transport and many more
Opira will set up TOMI Steramist and disinfect your area, whether it is a Commercial building, Hospital or Laboratory. Enquire now and our team will help you with your request.