Opira is a leading, privately-owned indoor environment consultancy and product technology company head-quartered in Brisbane, Queensland. Our team of qualified scientists have completed over 3,000 risk management projects across Australia and are equipped to carry out projects to NATA standards.
Our services include:
- Workplace Exposure Assessments
- Asbestos Testing and Audits
- Drinking Water Quality Assessments
- Hazardous Chemicals Management
- Indoor Air and Environment Quality Assessments
- HVAC Hygiene Audits and Condition Assessments
- Equipment Sales, Servicing and Certification - including UV sterilisation, particle counters, biological safety cabinets, containment housings, forensic cabinets, and filter and extraction systems.
Serving the public and private sector.
Opira is experienced in working with a wide range of clients, across industries including:
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Commercial buildings and all grades of office buildings
- Retail precincts and shopping centres
- Pharmaceutical and specialist manufacturing laboratories
- Multi-residential and apartment buildings
- Entertainment centres and sports facilities
- Hotels, casinos and leisure precincts
- Universities, research facilities and school-based laboratories
- Industrial warehouses and factories
- Residential aged care and urban villages
Download the Opira Quality Policy.
View our NATA Scope.