Suppliers, manufacturers and businesses are required to guarantee that controlled environment equipment and systems have been designed and installed correctly, that they operate according to your business’s requirements and that they are furnished with complete documentation.
In addition to being a trusted supplier, Opira can conduct check-ups, functional tests, training, documentation collection and verification for a range of lab equipment used in controlled environments.
Our testing services are NATA accredited and comply with ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories).
Opira has built long-standing relationships with manufacturers of:
- Biological safety cabinets
- Laminar flow cabinets
- Cytotoxic cabinets
- Pharmaceutical isolators
- Cabinets and contamination control equipment
- Ducted and recirculating fume hoods
- Airborne particle counters
- Airborne microbial samplers
- Air purifiers - HEPA
- and UV
- Disinfection and decontamination solutions
- UV sterilisation systems