Ductless fume hoods, sometimes called carbon-filtered enclosures or filtered fume hoods, are self-contained, filtered laboratory enclosures that remove hazardous fumes, vapours and particles from the laboratory.
The Biobase range of ductless fume hoods feature:
- Designed and manufactured to comply with AS 2252.6-2011 Controlled environments Clean workstations - Design, installation and use
- LED display - digital with Airflow levels
- Water and gas taps and water sink
- Foot switch to adjust the height of front window
- Observation window, the transparent side glass windows maximise light and visibility inside the cabinet
- Back side air compensation - to avoid turbulence in work area
- UV lamp for sterilisation
- Adjustable air speed: 9 levels
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.