A desktop centrifuge with large capacity - holding up to 4 x 250ml blood bags or 4 x 800ml test bottles. With an in-built microprocessor it offers precise control and digital display offer a quick view of speed, time and temperature parameters as well as 10 programs and 10 acceleration choices.
Using a large torque, carbon-less brush frequency conversion motor, offers a fast lifting speed and the smooth surface means there’s no dust-traps, that can lead to wear on the motor.
The unit also features:
- Automatic electric induction door lock
- Emergency opening function
- Over-speed and over-temperature automatic protection
- Unbalance protection
- High-quality steel fuselage
- Built-in steel, explosion-proof protective inner sleeve
- Stainless steel centrifugal cavity and three-layer protection
- 8 kinds of rotors available - to meet your specific needs
- This desktop centrifuge is designed with Biobase’s unique spring taper sleeve - connecting the rotor and spindle. The loading and unloading rotor is quick and simple, non-directional.