Essential Services Testing & Periodical Maintenance Compliance
The experienced team at Opira can assist you meet your annual compliance testing of your Essential Service Equipment under the Buildings Act 2000 and Building Regulations 2004.
Our team inspect and report in accordance with the following Australian Standards and meet all State requirements:
- AS 1668.1 Fire and smoke control in buildings
- AS 1668.2 Mechanical ventilation in buildings
- AS 1851 Routine service of fire protection systems and equipment
- AS 3102 Approval and test specification – Electric duct heaters
As part of this service, Opira supplies detailed reports, including information for building owners where critical life safety systems do not meet State Legalisation on the following items:
- Motorised and Manual Smoke and Fire Dampers Operational Checks
- Stair Pressurisation Annual Testing
- Hot and Warm Smoke Testing
- Zone and Purge Systems Operations
- AHU / Plant Shutdown / Matrix Operation
- Car Park CO Monitoring and Fan Testing
- Electric Duct Heater Testing
Leave an enquiry below or give us a call (toll-free) on 1300 157 969.