The ASEPTIX takes surface disinfection to the next level by continually disinfecting one of the most contaminated & problematic areas of a medical facility that may contribute to HAIs—the bathroom.
Completely automated with features such as safety door switches and two infra-red motion detectors, the ASEPTiX will only operate in an unoccupied bathroom irradiating high-touch areas with high-intensity UVC germicidal light. The Sanuvox Aseptix1 can be mounted to a wall or ceiling and is capable of achieving up to a 6 log reduction on contaminants such as MRSA, C.difficile & VRE.
- Disinfects without contact and without chemical product
- Sterilizes all surfaces that are regularly touched by patients, visitors and hospital staff
- Destroys pathogens responsible for nosocomial diseases
- Reduces the risk of airborne contamination
- Comes with 3-year warranty on ballast and 1-year warranty on lamps