TOMI SteraMist Surface Unit is a fully portable, handheld, point and spray disinfection/decontamination system. Ideal for rapid decontamination of Ambulance Vehicles, Public Transport, Planes, Aged Care, Day Care, Schools, Homes, Commercial buildings and more.
TOMI Surface Unit features:
- Application time of only five seconds per square meter and a seven-minute contact time to disinfect/decontaminate.
- Kills bacteria and inactivates viruses to reduce the risk of potential exposure in a treated space. This includes COVID-19 and Influenza A
- Easily incorporated into your daily cleaning protocols, perfect for frequent use in entry and exit points.
- Mobile for rapid deployment throughout a facility, lightweight, easy to transport, and capable of achieving reliable disinfection/decontamination.
- Silver, Chlorine, and Peracetic Acid-free formula maximise material compatibility on rubber, metals, and other surfaces.
About TOMI Steramist
TOMI Steramist is a mobile environmentally safe TGA approved technology that can be rapidly deployed to kill deadly pathogens and bacteria on contact even in most sensitive environments such as Hospitals or Laboratories. Tomi Steramist can also be incorporated into existing cleaning protocols for Corrective facilities, Police vehicles, Airplanes, Helicopters, Age Care, Daycare, Schools, Commercial buildings and homes.
Steramist Binary Ionization Technology relies on only one active ingredient, low percentage hydrogen peroxide and is the first EPA Registered solution and equipment combination to be used as a hospital healthcare disinfectant.
The mist produced from this patented, revolutionary disinfecting technology reacts on contact, deactivating problem microorganisms such as pathogens, bacteria and other germs. It also leaves no noxious fumes, residue, or trace in the environment, only Oxygen and Humidity. The no-rinse, no wipe solution avoids damage to equipment, making it the perfect solution for laboratories and health care facilities with the most stringent decontamination standards. It’s also safe for use around electronic equipment.
TOMI Steramist makes disinfecting simple
The process is non-corrosive, non-caustic, fast-acting and easy to implement any facility existing cleaning protocol. With Steramist, you get superior quality while taking a fraction of the time and effort for turnover.
EPA registration includes MRSA, H1N1, Salmonella, Norovirus, C.Diff, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas. Further Steramist room treatment has been validated against Geobacillus stearothermophilus, the bacteria spore considered to be the gold standard in sterilisation validation.
TOMI Steramist comes in a wide range of solutions, including:
- Hand-held Point and Spray Surface unit
- Portable Automated Complete Room Environment System
- Custom-installed Complete Room Decontamination Systems
TOMI Steramist features:
- Effective against Bacterial Spores, Mould, Viruses
- Effective against COVID-19, Influenza A
- TGA approved
- EPA registered
- EPA registration includes MRSA, H1N1, Salmonella, Norovirus, C.Diff, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas
- Developed by DARPA – United States Defence Advanced Research Project Agency
- Only 1 active ingredient, 7.8% Hydrogen Peroxide
- Leaves no fumes, residue or trace, only Oxygen & Humidity
- Quick room decontamination turn-around time.
- Safe to be used on sensitive electronics
- No rinse, no wipe solution
- Does not decompose on to hazardous substances, only Oxygen & Humidity
If you would like to have Opira to set up TOMI Steramist and disinfect your area, check out our Commercial Disinfection and Decontamination service.
Interested in disinfecting a complete room or more rather than just high-touch surfaces? Check out TOMI Surface Unit.