The Fumecare FC-EX-30 is a freestanding airflow module designed to provide operator protection from light use of either powders or solvents used in applications such as denture manufacturing.
- Air is drawn horizontally through a stainless steel perforated work surface using low noise centrifugal fan.
- There is no need for expensive ducting to be installed due to the units recirculatory airflow.
- The safety alarm will alert the operator if face velocity falls below 0.3 M/Sec.
- Its ductless construction allows for the unit to be easily moved.
- Carbon and HEPA filters are available to suit most laboratory applications.